- One off and ongoing spend data analysis using incumbent spend aggregation platforms or by following a platform agnostic approach.
- Setup and configure e-sourcing events including RFP, RFQ, RFI and e-auctions.
- Setup, configuration and management of Online Contract Management System.
- Support transition of contract data from offline sources onto the online contract management platform.
- Primary and secondary due diligence activities for formulation of business case / fact base to support onsite buyers to design sourcing strategy.
- Support RFP evaluation process through creation of dashboards comprising of price and response comparison.
- Supplier and market research including new supply base, risk and financial analysis, cost drivers, market characteristics etc.
- Procurement projects and benefits reporting and administration.
- Assist procurement heads in preparation of Annual Procurement Performance reports to be published to the top management.
Experience: 3 – 6 years direct experience in at least three of the following areas
- Spend Analysis
- e-Sourcing and e-Auction
- Contract Management
- RFP support and administration
- Project benefit reporting
- Supplier market research
Apply Now – Click Here To Apply