Company Name : Genpact
Job Role : AWS Data Engineer
Qualification : BE/BTech/MCA
Experience : Experienced
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- Design, build and operationalize large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of AWS data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties – Spark, EMR, DynamoDB, RedShift, Kinesis, Lambda, Glue, Snowflake.
- Design and build production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a big data architecture, using any programming language like Java, Python, Scala.
- Design and implement data engineering, ingestion and curation functions on AWS cloud using AWS native or custom programming.
- Perform detail assessments of current state data platforms and create an appropriate transition path to AWS cloud.
- Should have good experience in database , datawarehouse concepts ,SCD1,SDC2, SQLs
- Design, implement and support an analytical data infrastructure providing ad-hoc access to large datasets and computing power
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS big data technologies.
Apply Now : – Click Here To Apply
IT Jobs Alert Services Join Now