1. Work with a larger team of engineers and product managers to design and develop firmware features.
2. Participate in board bring-ups and work with partners to deliver Chrome OS devices.
3. Evaluate and help improve firmware code and processes for scalability and maintainability.
4. Collaborate with a global team of software and hardware engineers on new technology proposals and process improvements.
5. Maintain the high-quality bar by increasing unit and integration test coverage.
Experience: 2 yrs
Apply Now – Click Here To Apply