1. Designing concepts for cutting-edge, interactive websites and web applications.
2. Supporting the design lead, or senior designer to help deliver client projects like websites, user interfaces, e-Marketing collateral [digital fact sheets/case studies/flyers], multimedia, and any other collateral as required by the client.
3. Ideating and conceptualising top–notch creative work for excellent clients – websites, user interfaces, e-Marketing collateral, and multimedia.
4. Work quickly on tasks especially when they involve adaptations of an established design.
5. Help define overall site styles and imagery, including page layout (screenschematics) and interactions (user paths).
Apply Now – Click Here To Apply