Company Name : JPMorgan Chase
Job Role : Software Engineering
Qualification : BE/BTech
Experience : 3 – 8 Years
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Description :
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams & individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Full development lifecycle from inception through implementation. Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Willingness to take ownership of tasks and the ability to work on their own initiative while being a strong team player.
- Self-starter; demonstrate ability to complete assigned tasks independently with minimum supervision
- Understand the technical environment and look to continually promote increased knowledge in the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate accurately, concisely and with tact and diplomacy when appropriate
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills – excellent attention to detail.
- Be conscientious, reliable and inquisitive with a keen desire to learn, not just gain the knowledge necessary for the job but also the underlying reasons and drivers.
- The ability to work under pressure within agreed timelines and to support multiple tasks in parallel.
- Incorporate architectural standards into application design specifications
- Understanding/willing to understand fundamental design principles behind Cloud-Foundry, Micro-Services & Scalable applications
- Front-office/risk management business knowledge as well as knowledge of financial instrument features and trade processing would be an advantage.
- Financial Engineering knowledge and familiarity with risk and regulatory systems and the data flows.
- Financial products knowledge such as OTC Derivatives, Securities, Repos, Securitization would be an advantage.
Apply Now : – Click Here To Apply
IT Jobs Alert Services Join Now